Daily Archives: May 10, 2017
The Crafty Nurse here with a card for your mid-week inspiration.
Technique: Variation on: Pouncing Tutorial Feb/March 2008 Subscriber Pages
- Mix any two colors of pigment or mica based powders with Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Satin) – I used Lindy’s Magicals
- Dip your fingers in first color of paint and apply to dark card stock. Repeat second color
- Cut two thin strips of black card stock and ink with silver pigment ink
- Using MISTI, stamp Lollipop Flowers onto black card stock and clear heat emboss
- Stamp “Sister” sentiment from “How Blessed Am I”, with silver pigment and clear emboss
- Edge both focal pieces with silver pigment ink to frame
- Apply Nuvo Ivory Seashell Pearl drops to flower centers
- Finish by dabbing silver pigment over image to give “painterly” look
Thank you for joining me today for some mid-week inspiration. Please share your creations with us at the Technique Junkies Facebook group. We’ve also got the May challenge for you to enter until May 13th. If you enjoyed the inspiration, you can purchase your own stamps using the discount code: TJ10Kathy. Enjoy!