Technique Junkies – Embossed Vellum
I’m here today with inspiration using the May Technique Junkies stamps. Pat is still offering 15% off the May release until the 8th. You may also use TJ10Kathy for a 10% discount on your other purchases.
Steps for focal image:
- Stamp “Own Kind of Beautiful” with Versamark ink on heavy weight vellum by Bazzill
- Heat emboss using Rangers Liquid Platinum powder
- Cut out with large My Favorite Things flag die
- Attach with brads
Steps for background:
- On dark card stock stamp “Lollipop Flowers” in Versamark Ink
- Dust perfect pearl powders in several colors over the top of Versamark ink and brush off gently using soft brush
- Stamp “Lollipop Flowers” around the edge of matting card stock for more interest.
See you then!
Posted on May 6, 2017, in Technique Junkies and tagged Bazzill Vellum, Embossing Powder, My Favorite Things Die, Perfect Pearls, Technique Junkies Stamp, Versamark Ink. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.