Daily Archives: May 6, 2017
I’m here today with inspiration using the May Technique Junkies stamps. Pat is still offering 15% off the May release until the 8th. You may also use TJ10Kathy for a 10% discount on your other purchases.
Steps for focal image:
- Stamp “Own Kind of Beautiful” with Versamark ink on heavy weight vellum by Bazzill
- Heat emboss using Rangers Liquid Platinum powder
- Cut out with large My Favorite Things flag die
- Attach with brads
Steps for background:
- On dark card stock stamp “Lollipop Flowers” in Versamark Ink
- Dust perfect pearl powders in several colors over the top of Versamark ink and brush off gently using soft brush
- Stamp “Lollipop Flowers” around the edge of matting card stock for more interest.
See you then!